Child Custody & Visitation Lawyer
Trusted by Thousands of Clients - Call (386) 868-4771
If you are facing a child custody and visitation dispute, turn to Stepniak
& Park for trusted guidance. We are known for being able to find fair,
simple solutions to even the most contentious custody battles. Each client
works directly with our Daytona Beach custody attorneys, so you can be
confident that your case is in experienced hands. Trusted by thousands
of clients, we have earned a reputation as a trusted name in family law
representation all across Central Florida.
Why Choose Our Daytona Beach Child Custody and Visitation Attorneys?
- We put 35+ years’ experience on your side
- We’ll work one-on-one with you at every stop, not a paralegal
- Free case review to evaluate your options
- Proven results helping 1,000s of clients in Florida
Though our main office is in Daytona Beach, we have satellite offices throughout
the region and will arrange to meet you at whatever location is convenient for you.
Protecting You and Your Child's Best Interests
Florida family law courts aim to do what is best for children. However,
because there are often disagreements about what is best for children,
the courts have very rigid rules and have considerable requirements for
getting parenting plans approved. Call Stepniak & Park for practical
legal advice and guidance to help protect your children's best interests.
We can guide you through common questions on custody and visitation, such as:
- Who will have custody of our kids and who will decide custody?
- How many times a week will I see my kids?
- On what holidays will I be able to see my children?
- Is there any way to challenge the custody arrangement once it is finalized?
- Will I have any input over where my children live after the divorce?
- How do we get a parenting plan approved if we disagree about visitation?
If you are contemplating divorce or have already begun the process, our
experienced child custody and visitation lawyers can answer all of your
questions about Florida child custody and visitation.
Customized Solutions That Are Fair
There is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to custody and visitation
arrangements. When you call us, we will listen closely to the details
of your situation, and our attorneys will formulate a legal strategy specifically
made for your case.
Our team at Stepniak & Park has represented parents throughout the
region. From Daytona Beach and Orlando to Palm Coast and beyond, we are
extremely familiar with Florida family law courts. If we are your attorneys,
we will be dedicated to keeping your costs as low as possible and to getting
you a custody and visitation arrangement that is fair and in your family's
contact us for the legal guidance you need and the personal attention you deserve.