Paternity & Fathers' Rights Lawyer in Daytona Beach
Services in Deland, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach and Surrounding Areas: (386) 868-4771
Our Daytona Beach paternity and fathers' rights lawyers at Stepniak
& Park are on your side no matter how challenging your case may be.
You may want to prove that you are not the father, or you may be a father
who must prove paternity. Perhaps you need to assert your parental rights
in a divorce, relocation, or child support case. No matter what your issue
may be, we have decades of experience to use on your behalf. We serve
all of Central Florida and have extensive experience assisting clients
Why Choose Our Fathers' Rights Attorneys?
- Aggressive Defense of Fathers' Rights and Children's Protection
- Experience Representing Out-of-State Clients
Years of Experience with Florida
Child Custody, and
- Affordable & Compassionate Legal Counsel for Fathers Seeking Child Custody
- Ability to Represent Clients Anywhere in Central Florida from Orlando to
Palm Coast and Beyond
If you are a father, Florida law is on your side. Our attorneys have decades
of experience representing clients in the Florida family law system and
will create a legal strategy tailor-made just for you. We know how to
assert your rights and help you pursue your goals.
Helping You Assert Your Rights as a Father
According to family law in Florida, if a child's parents were not married
at conception or birth of their child or children, the father has no child
custody or visitation rights. To establish these rights, he must prove
that he is the father. This can lead to a paternity action in family court.
The process can be especially challenging for several reasons: belligerence
between parties, intricate legal details, issues related to parental relocation,
child support, and other legal challenges. Having an experienced legal
professional facilitate your family law matters can lead to long-term
peace of mind.
Our team can help you resolve the following paternity issues:
- We can arrange a paternity test to determine if you truly are the father.
- We can help you negotiate visitation and custody.
- Our attorneys can also help you avoid paying unfair child support.